Friday, July 13, 2007

Big weekend for the whole family!

Tomorrow Mark's sister is getting married. Cindy is 41 and she has never been married. She is marring Steve who has 3 grown children and an 11 year old. He also has 3 grandchildren...kinda funny but they are all 3 girls. His wife died several years ago. This was a match made in Heaven. Thank the Lord He brought them together.

I wish I had some pictures of her but after this weekend I should have plenty to post. Please pray that all goes well!

2 comments:

Joy said...

That sounds wonderful! That is so precious. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Alicia Reagan said...

Oh Steph, please tell her I said "Congratulations!" I am so very happy for her. She will be a wonderful wife and a beautiful bride! Would you get me her address so I can send her a card? Be sure and take lots of pictures!