Sunday, June 3, 2007

Garden Tea Party

We had a SUPRISE Birthday Party for Abby and her friend Ginnie. The girls all dressed up and we had a Tea Party outside. It was so fun!
Abby and Ginnie were very surprised!

Our friend, Ginnie

One of the highlights of the party was passing around Ginnie's dog, Emma. This was a good step for Abby and Cassy because of their fear of dogs. They love Emma!
My pictures are not great from the party but I am counting on my friend to post some as well (hint, hint, April :) ) Her site is http://thefivefaulks.blogspot.com/.

5 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

Looks like it all turned out great...they all look beautiful. I love the picture of Abby and Cassy with Emma. You should print that one..so cute!

ap

Alicia Reagan said...

This party looks like such fun! I know the girls were pleasantly suprised! I love parties!

Jase Divens said...

Love the theme. Very sweet! I'm sure the girls had a good time dressing up!:)

Joy said...

What a great idea! It looks great. I'll have to remember that for the future. I love to see girls being girls. :)

benilhalk said...

Such garden parties are not only amazing but the bright sunny days add more charm to the pictures. I will not be able to attend my cousin's engagement day after tomorrow. Got the invitation at quite short notice. Arrangements are done at one of the best event locations in Yorkshire. But will definitely make sure to attend her wedding.