Thursday, June 14, 2007

Birthday Party for Cassy

I just wanted to make a quick post of some of the pictures from Cassy's Birthday Party. She and two other girls in her class have birthdays within a week of each other. We decided to go together and have one BIG party ("One BIG party for three SPECIAL girls"). It was so much fun. We had over 60 people there...over 40 children. We had it at the Little Ponderosa. They have a petting zoo and pony rides. I really think everyone enjoyed it...including the parents. Here are a few pictures from the party.
The Birthday girls: Lauren, Dakota, & Cassy

Abby and Cassy both enjoyed the little goats.



The ponies sure did get their excercise today.

I think everyone had a turn to ride.


So many pictures I would like to post but I really must get to packing. I will be without internet access for the next week. Small price to pay to go on a vacation :) I will miss checking out the blogs.

I will be in touch after our trip. I am sure I will have many exciting things to share with you then.

6 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

I'm so glad you got to post! Love the cakes...who made them? Looks like LOTS of fun!

ap

Stephanie Fowler said...

I am glad I made myself stop to post. I am still up packing but it is worth it. I am having a midnight snack so I can keep going some more.

I made the cakes and yes we had LOTS of fun! We did have more cupcakes as well. Those cakes did not have to feed all 40+ kids :)

Joy said...

I agree with Angela. The cakes are adorable. Are the petals cupcakes? I'll have to tell my sister-in-law - she makes cakes.

Alicia Reagan said...

I just knew you made those cakes! You are so patient with all the little details! It looks like Cassy had a very memorable birthday party!
I hope you have fun on vacation - we will miss you around here!:)

The Bryants said...

We had a great time at the party! I have a few pictures on my blog of my kiddos enjoying themselves. I wish I had that donkey and Havana on video!

By the way, Cassy's present is in our van...OOPS! It was left on our kitchen counter.

Have a GREAT vacation!

thefaulkfamily said...

What a cute party. I wish it would have worked out for us to come. Do you come up with the idea for the cakes? They were really cute.