Saturday, June 9, 2007

Another Fun Week!

We have had such fun this summer! This week has been another great week. Tuesday we went to the library for a magic show and we rode bikes on a neighborhood trail.
Abby & Cassy enjoyed getting some books from the library
Cassy has been a bike lover for the past few weeks since she started riding without training wheels (she learned when we were in Ohio)


Thursday, we were able to see my niece play softball. The girls enjoyed the game. Afterwards we went to Sonic for the free rootbeer floats. Yum!


Friday, we had hair appointments (I had Maddie's hair cut short again...I like it short). I also went to a friend's house to make cullottes. (That is a story in itself...full of excitement!) Friday evening I babysat for some friends to go out for their anniversary. We had a great time. I am posting some pictures from our game time. What FUN!



I think she did a great job drawing that "caterpiller"
Maddie and Grant had a game of their own :)

Saturday we went to Mark's sister's house to swim and have a cookout. This picture was of Maddie after she and Jenna, her cousin, were playing in the dirt. Jenna thought it would be fun to put some on Maddie. I just had to get a shot of her "dirty." She was still loving it.

We had a great time with our family and a great week! Thanks for visiting with us :)

3 comments:

thefaulkfamily said...

What a full weekend! I love how you take pictures of the simple things like playing a game. What game is it? Is it Cadoo? I just found that at a yardsale. If it is, it looks like the kids need to know how to read and write - that leaves Aaron out.

I still get the giggles when I think about our sewing day. :) I don't think my explination of it would do it justice.

april

Alicia Reagan said...

Okay, gotta hear about those culottes!:)
Your pictures are precious (and so are the kids)!! It sounds like you have had a wonderful summer week. Love you!

The Pepin Family said...

We had a fun week too...now I don't want the summer to ever end! We enjoyed the free root beer floats from Sonic too...

ap