Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dollywood Fun


I am obviously not good about hopping on here to post all the time. I have to wait until I need to write a book to catch up! I do not know why this is?

I am going to try to give up the feeling of guilt that I have that I am so behind on this blog that I just cannot attack it right now. I am going to try to just post on the events that I can and not feel like if everything is not included, I am not including anything. So here goes...

We have enjoyed Dollywood several times this summer. Last week we were able to go with a few of Mark's family. We had such a wonderful time. Here are some of our shots.
They love riding the cars. It is always the first thing we do when we arrive.This is Jenna. She is 6 months older than Maddie. This was actually on her birthday. She is so cute and so much fun. Maddie just loves her to death.

Dakota was able to go with us. Cassy was so thrilled to have her with us. She is wearing Cindy's hat (Mark's sister).They are just as mischievous as they look!This is Mark's sister, Becky. She is Jenna's mom :)This is Abby and Jeremiah climbing the Lumber Jack. Jeremiah is Cindy's husband, Steve's youngest son. He has been great fun in the family!Getting wet is always one of the highlights!This was in the backyard. My dad built this for the girls and they have loved it.Maddie is just as big as the other girls, or so she thinks!

Thanks for checking in with us.

5 comments:

Jennie Bender said...

Fun, Fun Fun! I love the tree house, that is neato!

I had one when I was little (actually my brothers pushed me out of it all the time!) . It was great!

Are you ready for school???

Alicia Reagan said...

Blogs are for fun...not for guilt!:) I am glad that you had a great day together!

The Bryants said...

I enjoyed your update! And don't feel bad, I am the same way with my blog. I haven't even posted the rest of our N. Ireland trip,or the Smokies game,or Hudson's first birthday, or...

The Pepin Family said...

I think it's time you updated....I can say that now I've updated. :D

Tracy said...

Oh boy....I just love Dollywood...we went in June, I think ;o} thought I'd pop in and say hello! Such sweet pictures of the girls above too!