Monday, September 22, 2008

Summer Photos

I haven't posted in a while (in case you haven't noticed :). I just found these snap shots from this summer and thought I would post them. We have such a wonderful family!

These fishing shots are from when we were at Mark's aunt's in South GA. We get to stay with her and fish and swim. It is very relaxing!


Maddie would jump off the diving board to Mark.This is Sophie, she is Mark's 1st cousin's daughter...she is the girl's 3rd cousin??? Whatever, she is cousin Sophie and she is a doll!You know they were not really sleeping but we tried laying them down together for a nap...that did not last long.This is Pops riding Maddie and Callie (Callie is Mark's sister Becky's daughter)This is Jenna (Callie's sister). Maddie and Jenna are 6 months apart. They are quite a pair!This is Emilee (Mark's brother Matt's daughter). She is 2 months older than Cassy and they are also quite a pair!This is Will. He is the only boy on Mark's side (there are 7 girls). He is Mark's brother Brad's son.This is Hannah. She is my brother Derrick's daughter. She stayed with us for a week this summer. Wow, we had so much fun!

Thanks for checking in with us. Maybe someday I will post about the consignment sale and the wedding...2 of the things that we have been consumed by lately. Until then!

10 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

Love the picture of your girls in their navy dresses! Good job catching up. :)

Tabatha said...

Lovely pics, Steph! Your girls are so adorable.

Oh, and I would love to see pics of the wedding, if you (or anyone else that was there!!) have any to post soon!

Alicia Reagan said...

Beautiful children...beautiful pictures!
I love the one of you and Maddie also. You hardly ever post any pictures of yourself!
Love ya!!

Jennie Bender said...

Long time no see=) You really need to find something to do! =)

Love all the pictures. They are all so sweet! I am glad you had such a wonderful summer!

I hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Love ya!

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Looked like fun! I loved the picture of Maddie and Jenna. SO cute! And the one of your girls in the navy dresses - beautiful! Abbie looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Hey, love the pictures! I wish you guys were down here more often! How are you doing? Tell Abby hello for me. I enjoyed seeing her. Remember, Chad and I will be there December 27th through Jan. 3rd. Looking forward to seeing you all! Oh, check out my blog..I am getting into this- and liking it! I don't know how to link yet..but when i do, I will add your blog! Love you guys! Miss you much! (blog: praiseprayerandpatience.blogspot.com)

Joy said...

Oh, I love all the pictures. I love the nave dress one. They are such pretty girls!

The French Family said...

looks like a great summer- fishing and swimming are always a great highlight to Summer time!!

The Bryants said...

Ahhhh Summer! It is getting so chilly here, I'm almost missing Summer already!

Just stopping by hoping to find an update...

=)

Anonymous said...

I, like Angela, loved the navy and white dresses picture. I also liked the one of you holding your daughter. The man on the lawnmower looks a lot like Mark, huh? It was good to look at your blog. I am trying to start a blog of my own that you will have to check out!
Love ya,
Rebecca