Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A little slow but she's back...

I have been living with an extremely slow computer for quite some time now. I have been so afraid it would crash and everything would be gone. So I sent her off to the "repair man." (Thank you Mr. Repair Man!)

I have since received her back but she is still moving very s-l-o-w-e-l-y! I am preparing to put some more memory in her so she can pick up the pace a bit. Until then...my time on here will be still be scarce.

I have missed catching up on everyone. It is so fun to be able to read a letter from all of my friends whenever I get the notion. It thrills me to see all of your children growing up and seeing the Lord work in your lives.

We have been BUSY with basketball. Mark is coaching the college team. We have loved the boys but not so much the schedule. It is coming to an end so that is good! The girls have loved watching them play and enjoyed getting to know them a little. We have had the opportunity to have them over to our house a couple of times. They are great guys. I am glad the Lord gave Mark this opportunity. (I will be even happier after the season is over :) )

I found this message on a friends blog from when Dr. Campbell (a spine surgeon) spoke at our men's banquet. It is a FABULOUS message on "Why I am a Christian." It is worth listening to! You can find a link to it on the Giallourakis' blog.

I will post pictures from Maddie's birthday soon...hopefully:) A sneak preview:

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Good to read your "letter" Steph! I hope your computer starts working better soon. I would die (I think) if mine quit on me for days. I can't believe how much I rely on my computer to get a LOT of work done!
I love you and can't wait to see you in a few days!

The French Family said...

I am glad that your computer is working better - I always enjoy your blog. Happy Birthday Maddie!!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Glad to see you back! Happy Birthday Maddie! She is just precious in that red dress. Is she 3? I can hardly believe how fast time has went by.

The Pepin Family said...

Are you counting down the days 'til it's over??? :)

The Bryants said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!!

Our laptop quit on us a while back and I've been dealing with our very slow desktop computer. I totally understand and that is partly the reason that I haven't been on much as well. I did update my blog...finally! LOL!

Enjoyed the update and pictures Stephanie!

PS-Did you get in touch with Lois?

Cathy Henschen said...

I hope you are enjoying your spring break! We'll see you all on Sunday!

The Howell Family said...

Please email me your email address at megpengy9@yahoo.com ! I have been getting strange comments left on my blog from people I don't know! I am going to do invitation only!
Thank you!
Meghan

The Pepin Family said...

Your computer is really s-l-o-w. It's stuck in the month of February. :)