Saturday, May 10, 2008

I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated this. I just can't imagine that almost 3 months have past. I knew it had been a good while but it just seems like a few weeks...nearly 3 months! Wow!

We are all doing well, thank the Lord. Of course, many things have taken place since I last wrote but most recently was the girls recital. It is such an exciting time. We were all nervous and thrilled to be there. They both did a wonderful job...as well as everyone that played in it. They have a wonderful teacher for which we are very thankful.

I must get to bed, it is 1 a.m. I am adding an e-mail I sent out to my friends letting them know about our summer plans. We would appreciate your prayers for us as we have a very busy summer. We are excited about what the Lord is allowing us to do!

"Hello friends! I just wanted to let you know of our family plans for the next few weeks. We will be leaving Sunday, May 11 after the morning service and returning Monday, May 26. We will be touring with the ladies trio to Kentucky and the Nashville area and then on to Ohio for me to speak at the Reagan's church at their ladies meeting on Friday, May 23 (PLEASE pray for me!) and Mark will preach for them on Sunday. We will back home for our Promotion Sunday, June 1 and then we will leave on Monday, June 2 for a week of vacation to Nashville to be with my brother and sister-in-law. We will be back for Sunday, June 8 and then head back out on June 9th. We will travel with one of the quartets to Pennsylvania and New York (yeah, maybe we will spend a day in NYC!). We will return on June 21. We will be gone again from July 7 - 12 for our final week of vacation. We are planning to go to Mark's family in GA for a relaxing week! I think we will need it.

"Mark is also involved in many other things not already listed including: an All-Star Basketball Tournament; 2 weeks of Junior Camp (1 of which Abby is able to attend...not sure about that???? and the other one he will be the camp speaker); Basketball Camp; Pastor's College; and the Sword of the Lord Conference. I feel a little like our summer is packed, what do you think? I am thankful for the opportunities the Lord has given us. We are looking forward to these things and just praying for the strength to do them all. We would appreciate your prayers."

You can see the blogs of the traveling groups by logging onto the college website: http://thecrowncollege.com/TravelingGroups/. I hope to be able to blog along the way during our trips. Thank you for being patient with us :)

3 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

We are praying for you as you go on this adventure! We will miss all our playdates! :)

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

What an exciting summer.... may the Lord bless and use you as you travel!

wilkersonhome said...

Stephanie,
It's great to see you update! What a memorable summer you have ahead of you~have a wonderful time!