Thursday, May 24, 2007

Trip to Ohio

We ended the school year last Friday! yeah! YEAH! We are excited about the summer. We have plans for many wonderful things.

On last Thursday the girls were able to go skating with the school. They had a great time and they are getting pretty good.

On Friday we made a trip to Ohio to be with our good friends the Reagans. I had the privilege of speaking to their ladies at their annual Ladies Banquet. We had a wonderful time. Mark preached for Friend Day. They had several visitors and one visitor accepted Christ as his Savior. Abby and Cassy were able to sing with Briley, the Pastor's daughter, and enjoyed it very much. Abby played the offeratory. She is excited about using her tallent to serve the Lord! We had a wonderful time of fellowship with Jimmy and Alicia! To the Reagans: Thanks for having us! We love you!

3 comments:

Joy said...

That sounds great. We are supposed to get up there sometime to visit the church! Do you like speaking? I think I would really like to do that someday!

Anonymous said...

Hey! It let me post! We were so glad that you all got to come with and be with us! I will post today some pictures of the kids together. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I always forget to sign my name with the anonymous post! Okay, it's me!
Alicia:)