Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Field Trip to the Fire House


Today was another exciting day. Abby's class, 2nd grade, went on a field trip to the Fire House in downtown. It was a lot of fun to see the different trucks and equipment. We learned lots of interesting things about firefighters. I was snapping shots all over the place. I have started thinking about getting good pictures again. Now it is more than just to scrapbook, I have been thinking about sharing them with you.


We also went to the playground to run off some energy and have lunch. It was very warm but still fun. All in all, it was a good day!
I don't know if you can tell in the picture because it is so far away but I thought it was so sweet that many of the girls are holding hands.

Abby with Miss Henschen

Thanks for checking in. More to come later.


2 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

Great pictures...I love the one of Abby and Leah. All those little girls are so sweet together...just the opposite of the boys.

This morning, as Braden was trying to get awake, we were talking about the field day tomorrow. He said, "I've had enough field trips for one week." Mine were all good and tired...after getting home and having a bath, they ALL slept for two hours!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Fowler,
I am so glad that you put those pictures on your blog. I loved seeing them, they were really very good and special. You did a very good job taking them!!