Friday, April 20, 2007

The Beginning

Well, we are going to give this a try. We have enjoyed catching up on our friends by reading their posts and seeing their pictures. We may not be very good at updating it but we are going to see how it goes. To all our friends who inspired us...Thanks!



This pictures of the girls was taken last fall by our friend Angela. We went for a "photo shoot" at the park. I think she did a wonderful job. Since I do not do so well taking pictures, I am thankful to have friends that help me out with capturing those memoriable times. Thanks Angela!!




8 comments:

Alicia Reagan said...

Steph,
I am so excited that you doing this too! I look forward to seeing all of your pictures.
Love ya,
Alicia

The Pepin Family said...

Yea...you're one of us now!!! :O) I'm looking forward to checking in. Happy posting!

ap

Joy said...

Your girls are so pretty. It's been a while since I've seen them. Maddie was still an infant when we left. (I hope that's how you spell it.)

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

Loved seeing your pictures. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys!:)

Jeanene

The Pepin Family said...

I just realized the fowler family of girls has pink text on their blog!!! How fitting and how cute!

ap

Stephanie Fowler said...

Thanks everyone for your support! Maybe this will help me take more pictures. I will be posting more soon!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I was so excited when I saw your blog address on Alicia's blog. It's so nice to be able to see your pictures and sort of keep up with your family. Love ya, Janie (Frederick)

Anonymous said...

What a good idea! Love the pictures!!