Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Updated Pictures of the Girls

We are doing well and having a good week. I just can't believe how time is flying by. I know I am guilty of taking things for granted. I think about my girls and how quickly they are growing up. I know these are golden years in our lives. I want to as Pastor Sexton preached, "Seize the golden moments in life."

We had the wonderful opportunity about a week and a half ago to have a friend take pictures of the girls. (Thank you Angela!) I was so pleased with the way they turned out. These pictures will be treasures that freezes them at this stage of life. It is just wonderful to capture their personalities in the shots. I think she was able to do that very well.

My, how the Lord has blessed us with three wonderful girls! It has it challenges, which I am sure are just beginning, but I am so grateful to God for the gift of my children. I hope you enjoy the pics of "the girls."











This shot is my favorite, I think???


This picture is of my girls with the Reagans. They spent that week with us and we were all one big happy family :)
To those who have taken an interest in our lives, Thank you!

15 comments:

The Howell Family said...

Those pictures are so adorable of your girls!!

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Beautiful! They are so precious!

Jase Divens said...

These are really good pictures of some very adorable girls!
Love ya,
Jeanene

Alicia Reagan said...

I LOVE these pictures! Your girls are so beautiful! Keep raising them right...I have sons:) We had such a wondeful evening when they got their pictures taken. Enjoyed those "golden moments". Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so sweet and they have grown so much just since we have been here.Have a great Thanksgiving!
Elisha Asberry

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Love the pictures...what treasures. I'm always reminding my friends how important it is to get our kids pictures made.

Jen Bartlett said...

You girls are so beautiful!

Joy said...

Those pictures are so great! How can you ever decide which ones to frame? I am a picture fanatic and I know when Jackson is born I will want to frame everything!

Ans&Al said...

awww!! So cute....angela takes the best pictures!

MaMa Vaughn said...

Awww...those pictures are great! Wow, your little girls are growing up. They are really cute!

THE HOLMSTEDT 5 said...

Your daughters are beautiful, and these pictures capture it so well!

Cathy Henschen said...

Those were some beautiful pics of the girls!! I LOVED them!! I really like the one of them standing up where their skirts are showing. I love the colors of fall.

The Bryants said...

The pictures are all great and I love the one you chose for your Christmas cards! I am way behind in the blogging world. I am planning to finally post today. I just can't keep up right now!

thefaulkfamily said...

OK, We need an update....
It felt good to tell someone that, cause I'm always being told that by everyone else. :)

april

The Pepin Family said...

Now you have to catch up on the last six weeks
AGAIN!!! :)