Thursday, August 30, 2007

School, Maddie, Hair Cuts, Missing Tooth, Hannah, Etc.

Wow! I guess it has been a while since I posted. We are settling in to our new routine and enjoying it very much. The girls are loving school. They both have wonderful teachers and we are very thankful! Maddie and I are having a good time just being home. We stayed so busy this summer (which we loved too!) that it feels great to just be home!

Miss Qualls and Cassy - First Grade

Mrs. Ruwersma and Abby - Third Grade


Maddie:

I am hearing a lot of "Why?," "I do it by myself," and "What is that?". She is at such a fun stage, although challenging at times. Answering her questions all day can become tiring but I am thankful for her developing mind. We are still working on the WILL.


I guess the banker must wear her high heels!

Mom:


Just more of the same :)

Hair Cuts:

We decided to get their hair cut. It had gotten so long and stringy. We are enjoying this new look :) It is fun to fix.

Missing Tooth:

Cassy's first tooth that she has lost. It was very exciting for her!

Showering Hannah with gifts:


My sister-in-law is due in October. We went to Nashville for her shower last week. We had a great time! I made this bag for her. I can't wait for her arrival!



I will have to post pictures later of piano and t-ball.

Thanks for checking in with us!

8 comments:

wilkersonhome said...

Stephanie,
I love the school pics, hair cuts, Maddie's heels, Hannah's bag--you did a fabulous job--(WOW!), and I really related to the "mom" picture. :) It is fun to see what's going on in your family! Thanks so much for sharing!

Alicia Reagan said...

I am so glad you updated!!:) I love all of your pictures of your precious family. The girls all look so pretty. I love that diaper bag!! It is gorgeous!! It looks like your scrapbooking in diaper bag form. Love it!

The Pepin Family said...

Okay, first of all the bag is just...AWESOME! I want a bag like that and I don't have a baby! Enjoyed all the pictures! I've been home all this week, and Evan and I have enjoyed it so much...he does ask lots of questions too though. I don't mind the questions, but the fact that he expects an answer immediately (!!!) no matter what I'm doing...well, we are working on that. :o)

ap

Stephen Troell said...

Thanks for posting! The girls are so cute and getting more grownup every day. We miss you and glad we can "stay in touch" by way of blogging!!!

Jocelyn

Jen Bartlett said...

Your girls are so pretty! I just can't believe how big your "baby" is getting! And I love, love, love the bag you made!

Jase Divens said...

You really did a nice job on the bag. I wish I had the patience!
The girl's haircuts are very cute too.
Jeanene

thefaulkfamily said...

You are so ambitious. I wouldn't have even THOUGHT about making a lined bag. :) It is so so cute! Ginnie is begging me to cut her hair short, and I know why. Monkey see, monkey do. They do look cute, and bet there are no tangles. :)

Joy said...

There's a lot going on! I will say I love the bag! I just made my first bag the other day and look forward to getting better with practice. I planned on using it for a diaper bag but I think I will start on another new one. ;) It's so much fun! Yours is beautiful.